RECIPE: White Bean Green Chile Chicken Stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3-4 cups homemade chicken broth
- 1-2 cans (15 oz each) cannellini or great northern beans, drained
- 1 cans (4.5 oz each) organic chopped green chilis
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded raw cheese (6 oz)
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, garlic and chicken; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese and cilantro. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 to 15 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, spoon chili into soup bowls. Top each serving with cheese.
Visit My Youtube Channel
Check out my Videos
See my tongue-tie journey, Vivos DNA appliance updates, Nemechek protocol, Weston A Price Cooking Videos and more...